Workshops, seminars and conferences perform an important role in the life of a student. Being exposed to these practices makes him more prone towards learning and getting better with each session. Students attending such workshops can demonstrate their capabilities and can further more update their knowledge through such platforms.
Workshops, seminars and conferences perform an important role in the life of a student. Being exposed to these practices makes him more prone towards learning and getting better with each session. Students attending such workshops can demonstrate their capabilities and can further more update their knowledge through such platforms. Workshops have the potential to categorize people of different kinds. Such platforms do open the door for exercising minds of same thoughts and behaviours. The learning communities with similar passion for subject can certainly build a group of their own with the maximum utilization of resource thereby having a symbiotic relation. Besides, workshops do tend to address issues faced by another organization which may be helpful in resolving many severities.
Private Engineering College in Haryana conducts number of workshops for students to help them work on their leadership qualities thereby giving it the proper boost to grow. Skills like learning, communicating, listening and experiencing new bonding can be developed through such platforms which have immense value for students and their upcoming future.
Weekly Seminars offer students the opportunity to interact with top industry leaders, experienced business managers, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, and small-business owners. Designed to introduce students to different aspects of business and industry, the series also includes information on career opportunity and development. A weekly post-seminar reception allows students to talk one-on-one with speakers and network with their peers.
Workshop topics include:
• SUCCESSFUL TEAMWORK: Students participate in a fun, interactive learning exercise that challenges them to think about how group’s problem-solve, communicate, broker conflict, and evolve through experience. This workshop requires students to collaborate with peers to solve an electric maze under various constraints.
• PUMP UP YOUR PROFESSIONALISM: Students learn how to convey a powerful, professional image and make great impressions while interacting with other, focusing on non-verbal interaction as well as strategies for effective business collaboration.
• NETWORKING TACTICS: Students learn how to use a small network to reach dozens of insiders and decision makers, get the right messages to the right people, and speak effectively and comfortably with their contacts.
• CROSS-CULTURAL COMMUNICATIONS: Students learn how to handle communication issues within groups through activities and demonstrations, with a focus on the exploration of cultural differences and ways in which they can provide learning opportunities rather than conflict.
• LEADERSHIP CHALLENGE: This two-day session in Private Engineering College in Haryana provides students with a practical exposure to leadership and communication fundamentals through a dynamic and experiential event.