Top BBA Colleges in Delhi NCR are designed to craft business graduates with strong acumen & analytical insights combined with critical thinking and strong decision making skills in area of Business, finance, marketing and HR .The course comprises general business administration, Marketing, Human Resource Management Operations and Finance. The BBA degree prepares you for a wide variety of positions within the organisational chart, for example:
The degree in Business Administration gives you the training you need to grip senior positions at companies, from manager of a definite department or business area to general manager. You will be ready and able to direct teams, organize and coordinate resources, take decisions, and everything else required to acquire command.
Marketing, finance, operations, human resources or information systems specialist:
Companies have a variety of efficient areas in which you can bring your proficiency to bear:
• Marketing: define and lead the company’s product segregation strategies.
• Finance: manage the company’s monetary resources; assess operations, set economic policy, etc.
• Operations: manage resources and coordinate the essential teams to ensure that your company’s product or service reaches its customers.
• Human Resources: select the best talent for your organisation; design its career expansion plan, develop strategies to reap employees’ full potential, etc.
• Information Systems: administer the company’s information and process flows, both internally – between employees, teams and departments – and externally – with clients, suppliers and external partners.
Private equity manager:
This specialization is geared towards supervising investments in unlisted companies. These types of investments are made to promote the development of companies with high prospective. Your role will be to recognize promising companies and to develop the strategy and investment plan to take full advantage of the future return.
Top BBA Colleges in Delhi NCR not only focus on making a student an successful business administrator but also a good manager & professional by providing courses on Communication skills, personality development and effective management. Some BBA colleges even offer a BBA/MBA dual degree option that allows you to consecutively earn a bachelor’s and master’s degree. Completion times vary by school, but most dual degree programs in business administration take approximately five years to finish.