The Law is a career that requires loads of patience and logical skills. It needs loads of hard work and dedication to become the successful lawyer. The Law College in Delhi NCR helps the student to team up and enhance their skill by practicing as said: “Practice makes the man perfect “.
Some of the career option for an individual pertaining to study of law from respected college:
- A practicing advocate
- Corporate counselor
- Civil services or judicial services
Mission of Colleges
They emphasizes on imparting quality education in law that meets necessitate of aspiring willing to be a lawyer. They think globally but act locally in order to strive for student’s progress, and preparing students to be leaders in their profession. It aims at adding skills to students that differentiate them personally from others.
- In the view of present globalization to familiarize the students with an initiative of goal of international laws and allowing applicability in day to day transaction, helping students to participate in the profession at the global level
- Helps in delivering the awareness about their obligation towards the environment and earth as part of their training concept in environmental achievement
- Providing education and training for beginners caters to needs of various employment opportunities so beginners attain early access with the equal opportunity.
- Strike toward excellence in all spheres of one’s and collective functionality rising to the higher level of Endeavour and achievements
All these objectives help to facilitate the promotion of research culture between the faculty and the enrolled students. This in turn kindles the spirit of inquisitiveness and sense of reasoning, by informing the norms and decision of valid judgments.
Procedure of admission in respected colleges
The courses offered by law colleges are five years integrated B.A, L.L.B and two years L.L.M. The selection procedures for both the courses is based on candidate performance in the Eligibility test conducted by the respective college.
Advantage of enrolling in respected college:-
Job prospects: – There is a surplus of opportunities for a law graduate from a respected college. He or she can practice as an advocate in the court of law or can choose to work with corporate firms. In order to become a judge, an individual must qualify exams conducted by Public service commission.
Demand and supply: – There is a shortage of qualified lawyers in India. The Bar council of India struggling to determine the fact, the young lawyer do not join the Bar. A qualified who has acquired education from the respected college can achieve success and can enhance their skills efficiently.
Market watch: – The main aspect coming into consideration is to expand the scope for legal practice in India and open gates for law firms in abroad. “Studying law at a good institute can make one a vibrant and confident lawyer “