Higher education professed as the extremely vital thing, and people think college education as the necessary ticket to a good job and achieving success in their life. The Hotel Management College in Haryana aims to establish as an international and advanced learning organization helps to impart highest values of hospitality and courtesy, for the service of mankind.
Hotel management involves encapsulating various skills like management, human resource, interpersonal skills, marketing, and agility. The eligibility criteria for enrollment in hotel management course is
- Diploma Course after 10th: A candidate must have passed 10th examination from a recognized board in order to apply for diploma course.
- Bachelor’s Degree : To be eligible for bachelor degree a candidate must have passed 10+2 examination
- Post graduation Degree: For post graduation management program, the candidate must attain bachelor’s degree from the recognized university.
Certificate Course: – In case, candidate willing to apply for a certificate he/she have attained required eligibility
Objectives of Colleges
The objective of the college is imparting highest value hospitality training by ensuring quality, and service –oriented professionals. Another objective is to develop leadership and team working skills in enrolled students to make self –directed and environment-conscious citizens with human values.
Duration of course
The tenure of the course differs from college to college and degree to degree.
The tenure of the course is three to four years if student pursues Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management, while if one pursuing Master Degree, It would range between 18 months top 24 months as per norms of the prescribed college in Haryana.
Key features of College in Haryana
- The institute plays the fundamental role in shaping the career of students from Industrial training, Induction and Orientation aims with providing the final placement to the enrolled students.
- The faculty members are best in class with respect to expertise, and academic credentials. They feature the skills that help to demonstrate academic and non-academic actions of the institute
- They focus on developing the quality monitoring relationship between students in order to enhance their personal and professional growth.
- The college provides the best environment and aspiring hoteliers for measuring up standards of hospitality organization all over the world.
- Provides various program and events promoting the quality of life by imparting strong civic-sense and social ethics.
Working areas in Hotel management
- Supervision, co-ordination , and administration
- Front office
- Sales and marketing
- Food and Beverages
Career option after Hotel management
- Students after attaining the hotel management degree can join a five -star hotel ,and works in Hotel industry
- The Airline industry is also an alternative for hotel management students. The aspirants can join as ground staff or Public Relationship Officers.
- Retail sector can also be an option for students to choose, including PVR, Back office, Hospital, and BPO industry.
Another option, owes self- restaurant or work as a consultant for building up restaurants or hotels.