In this high-tech era, computer technology is encapsulating all spheres of human needs and aspirations. Today computers are used in a wide range of applications from engineering to business management, medicine to biology, sociology to archaeology – all the sciences today need computer science for the evaluation of their data and to solve complex problems effectively in a short span of time. At the same time the science of processing information by means of computer programs provides the basis for the internet and mobile telephony, for airlines and financial transactions, for DVD players, televisions and cars that work – in short: for a functioning world. In the ever-advancing field of computer technology, computer engineers have a promising future. Engineering College in Delhi NCR strives to create a learning environment, which is conducive to development of a wholesome personality of students. The focus is, of course, on imparting technical education and preparing the students methodically and systematically for university examination. The institute encourages and supports implementation of innovative teaching methodologies other than conventional teaching methods by faculty in classrooms, tutorials, and labs.
Program Educational Objectives:
• To provide students strong foundation in basic sciences, mathematics, scientific and engineering fundamentals, knowledge and skill.
• To provide students the ability to identify, formulates, solve and analyze computing problems. They will be able to understand the applications of computing in multiple disciplines. The students will be having the mindset of multidisciplinary approach relating to computations.
• To provide students the ability to designing architecture, conducting experiments and developing the reports related to the field of Computer Science & Engineering.
• To provide students the ability to apply learnt knowledge in developing real life computational solutions and projects. They will be able to collaborate and apply innovative aspects in solutions.
• To prepare the students to have effective communication and professional skills, positive attitude, team work, professional ethics and social issues and responsibilities.
• To make the students corporate ready to succeed in industry and engineering professional or excel in higher education.
Engineering Institutes promote technical proficiency by adopting effective teaching learning processes. Engineering College in Delhi NCR provide environment & opportunity for students to bring out their inherent talents for their all round development.Graduates will demonstrate with an ability to understand, identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.Graduates will possess leadership & management skills with best professional ethical practices and social concern. They must be able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms. They will be able to perform effectively on teams to accomplish a common goal, develop confidence for self & lifelong learning. Moreover these colleges educate students to be successful, ethical, and effective problem solvers and lifelong learners who will contribute positively to the society.